This site is hosted on the servers of Algora whose head office is located at Rd 64 c La Pellegrine 13100 Le Tholonet, FRANCE www.algora.fr
Use of the collected personal data
1. What is a cookie?
Cookies are small text files that are installed on your computer when you visit our website
2. Purpose of cookies
– a. Remember your browsing preferences such as language, font size, page layout or color preferences. All of this is to make browsing our site faster and easier for you.
– b. Collect analytical information to, for example, count the number of visitors to our website and identify the pages of our sites that you visit most often. We use the analytical data to improve our website.
– c. Gather information that can help us tailor pages to your interests.
– d. To determine how easily our visitors adapt to changes we may make to our website.
4. Information Collected Through Cookies
Cookies help us gather information about how you use our website, but we do not store any personally identifiable information in our cookie data about you. We only store a unique session ID that will help us to retrieve a user profile and your preferences the next time you visit.
5. Types of Cookies
– a. Audience measurement cookies – Cookies of this type are stored on your computer for the production of anonymous statistics on each visit to our site. They are kept on your computer for a period of 13 months. They allow us to establish statistics and volumes of frequentation and use of the various elements composing our site (headings and contents visited, course), allowing us to improve the interest and the ergonomics of our services;
– b. Permanent cookies – Cookies of this type remain on your computer for 13 months. Permanent cookies help us recognize you when we need to know who you are in order to adapt the presentation of our site to your computer’s display preferences (language used, display resolution, operating system used, etc.) when you visit our site, depending on the hardware and software used to view or read the content.
6. Cookie management
When you browse our website, information may be recorded or read on your computer, subject to your choices.
If you wish to exercise your choices according to the browser you are using:
Most browsers have options in the menu that allow you to manage your cookies by adjusting or configuring your cookie settings. Typically, the browser will offer you the ability to:
– a. Show your cookies;
– b. Allow cookies;
– c. Disable all cookies, or only specific cookies;
– d. Disable all cookies when you close your browser;
– e. block cookies;
– f. to be notified when you receive a cookie.
Please note that if you choose to block our cookies, some of the functionality of our website will be disabled and your browsing experience may also be affected. If you set your browser options to delete all cookies, your browsing preferences will be erased when you close your browser.
Below is the help menu for some browsers that will tell you how to change your cookie preferences.
– For Internet Explorer™: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
– For Safari™: http://docs.info.apple.com/article.html?path=Safari/3.0/fr/9277.html
– For Chrome™: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
– For Firefox™: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20d%C3%A9sactiver%20les%20cookies
– For Opera™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
Embedded content from other sites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles…). Embedded content from other sites behaves in the same way as if the visitor were on that other site.
Statistics and audience measurement
Use and transmission of your personal data
The rights you have over your data
If you have an account or if you have left comments on the site, you can ask to receive a file containing all the personal data we have about you, including those you have provided to us. You may also request the deletion of your personal data. This does not include data stored for administrative, legal or security purposes.
Visitor comments can be checked with an automated spam detection service.
For all inquiries related to the delegated edition of this web service: contact[@]maya.media